Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ashley tisdale sex. Like no other!

Ashley tisdale sex. Cool picz...

ashley tisdale sexashley tisdale sexashley tisdale sex
If one believes that Ashley Tisdale has HIV from the surgery? Am I the only one who thinks that infect his incredibly irresponsible for them and their family to be the fault of a surgical procedure for her with HIV? The probability that are true astronimically small, I'm the only one who thinks she needs to give more, and she has it through unprotected sex, so their fans can have a wake up call " and learn from their misfortune ? I'm not saying I think she is a bad person for it can get to pass it to anyone, I think that this will only go to a really irresponsible way to explaining their contraction. You could raise a lot to a lot of good could come out that authorization, how to get it, and alert young people that their fans against unprotected sex, I'm the only one thinking this?
Watch her S-E-X-T-A-P-E video here...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment